| Tips on search
- Enter search term(s) or click on Dictionary button
to select terms from the dictionary.
- Press SEARCH button to execute the query.
- When entering more than one term in a search box, the system will separate them by a semicolon(;) eliminating the stopwords Semicolon will be interpreted by the system according to the choice of boolean operator.
You may also type your ISIS logical operators:
+ for OR
^ for AND NOT
* for AND
In this case, the operators in the boolean selection box are not active and they do not affect operators specified in the query.
- Use UNDO to delete last input and CLEAR to empty the form.
- Use SAVE FORM button to save your query as a bookmark and to reuse it in the future.
- If the box "Exact match of words" is marked, you can also use the $ mask for root searching.
See also examples